Monday, May 4, 2009

Workboxes

On the Sonlight Forums, and on other homeschooling sites and blogs I have come across the idea of workboxes. I think this is a fantastic idea. Here is the overview of the process: Workbox

Sue Patrick organized this system to show kids what they need to accomplish, give them a sense of how much they need to do for the rest of the day, and promote independent work. It also helps to organize all the things they need for the school day in one place. I like this form of it, that bloggers have adapted for their families: The picture is posted by Angela who shared her ideas on the Sonlight forums, she seems to have a very interesting blog if you have a few hours to kill . . .
As soon as I get something like this together, I will post pictures. It may be a while yet, so don't hold your breath quite yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment