Monday, June 29, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

We definitely did not attend two birthday parties this weekend even though our oldest two children are out of town visiting the grandparents. We did it because our 14 month old and 3 month old would have been heartbroken if we didn't go. And the children who were turning two years old would have been so sad if Mr John and Mrs. Kristina hadn't shown up. We didn't enjoy that big Dora cake and ice cream, the pizza, the hot dogs, or the Thomas the Train cupcakes one bit . . . no, not us.

I certainly did not hose down my one year old's carseat in the driveway after he got sick on the way home from the above mentioned parties. And I would never remove all his clothes before entering our house. I am a mother who would endure all, including giving my poor sick boy a big comforting hug when his tummy was upset. . . not stripping him down to his diaper in the driveway, nope, that wasn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment