Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday




Once again, it is Monday. Boy the week went fast. I had to think a little this week about what I did, since it seems like yesterday I was typing about Not Me Monday. If you are yet unfamilliar with Not Me Monday, it was started over at www.mycharmingkids.net, and it is a lot of fun!

First and foremost I did not totally forget where my husband was going to on his business trip today. I certainly know where my husband goes when he leaves the house for 4 days. No one, especially me, would tell his parents that he is in New Jersey when in fact he is in Washington, D.C.!

I certainly would not finally be fed up with my older baby's hair and chop it all off while he was eating his dinner in the high chair. High chairs are not for haircuts, they are for nutritious meals (just like the pepperoni Pappa John's pizza that he was eating during the haircut)No, that was definitely not me that you saw with the scissors.

My examples are few this week, but next week I shall be back to my full assignment of children, and will no doubt have plenty of stories that are not about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment