Saturday, October 1, 2011

12 Weeks With Jamie Eason

I found this picture on Pinterest, I don't know where it came from, but I love it!
It's October 1st. I am starting my 12 Weeks With Jamie Eason program today. That should carry me up until Christmas. (Christmas is like 12 weeks away everyone!!!)

Here is a link to her program on bodybuilding.com.

I right now pledge that I will not be perfect with this program, I will mess up, I will add exercises and take away exercises, but I will do my best.

Today's workout:

(adapted from her day one program)

warm up 3 sets of 12 wide pushups
Dumbell Bench Press 25 lb 3 sets of 12
Overhead Dumbell Tricep Extension 15 lb 3 sets of 12
Tricep Cable push down 25 lb 3 sets of 12
Standing alternate hammer curl 20 lb 3 sets of 12
Narrow push ups 3 sets of 12 (1st half plan, sencond half on knees)
Sets of abdominal exercises
sledge hammer (16lb?) 3 sets of 10 on each side

Then just about 10 mins on the treadmill with an incline

And my arms are tired, even as I type this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment