Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kinda Freaky Friends

Back when we lived in VA Laura had a friend who had a couple of these tall Barbie dolls. She has wanted one for a long time, but I hadn't found them in any stores since. One night while searching on Craigslist I found a couple for sale. And now they live with us. Laura dresses them up in some of the clothes that don't fit her anymore.



Yes, one is missing a leg, we have the leg, it just falls off a lot. Fortunately Laura has a solution for that . . .



Or they can sit down.



One of them (I think it was the one with two legs) joined us for breakfast one morning.



And I think it kinda confused James . . .




Sometimes at night they sleep on her bedroom floor.



And sometimes they dress up in her old YMCA cheerleading outfit.



And since we are talking about freaky pictures, this one reminds me of that squirrel picture taken not too long ago . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment