Thursday, October 22, 2009

Review: Copper Bookmark


This is a review that I a conducting for Mama Buzz. The bookmark was provided by Five Star Publications for this review.

FiveStarPublications.com gives this statement about these bookmarks:

High-end, custom-designed Five Star Copper Bookmarks are made exclusively with quality copper and Swarovski crystals and pearls, making them ideal for avid readers and gift giving. They come in three 3-1/2-inches-tall designs: a serene angel made with a divine crystal and opulent pearl; a paw print, which sports a teal or amethyst crystal; and a crystal-packing star. Retail: $11.95. www.FiveStarPublications.com.

I was excited to have the opportunity to evaluate these bookmarks. As you can see from the photo they are charming. They are just as cute in person. I was sent the star bookmark. I requested that one in particular based on the versatility I felt it would have. The star bookmark is fabulous as it is gender neutral, making it a great gift for men, women, boys or girls.

Their statement of high quality is spot on! I would be proud to give this as a gift, or to have it mark the place in a book on my nightstand. It is a smaller size bookmark, 3 1/2 inches like it states, and I found it to be a perfect fit for small thinline Bibles, but sturdy enough for larger books as well. It has a delightful southwestern style which I liked.

I feel the star and the angel bookmarks would be an excellent gift for teachers or neighbors at Christmas time. They can be ordered directly from the website and at the time of this posting they are offering a special price.

I would like to thank Five Star Publications for the opportunity to review their product!

No comments:

Post a Comment