Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Something Hit the Van

Something hit the van . . .I was just driving when I heard a very loud noise, looked back and saw this . . .



of course, I was inside the van. . .but it doesn't look much better from that view

I hope I didn't scare the kids when I yelled, "Is Megan okay?" in what might have been a very loud voice. She was okay.

Laura was a bit worried when we pulled off the road onto some grass, she thought the police were going to get us and we would be in trouble. I got Megan's carseat out of the base from the other side. Every time I closed a door more of the glass would fall off.



This is the area around Megan's seat. Glass was everywhere, but none landed in her seat at all. God's protection was great.

Now is this is, by no means, the most awful thing that could have come my way today. But I guess while God saw that I was praising Him for being my strength and my wisdom these past few weeks, he wanted to give me one more thing to glorify Him about.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2


My friend was at the YMCA. I was headed there so the kids could take their homeschool PE class, and so I could exercise as well. She was so kind as to load up all the kids in her Big Honkin' Van and take them to my house (with a brief stop at the Burger King, which is no doubt what my kids will remember most about today). Then she took the two older ones to her house with the rest of her crew so that I could relax and get stuff done. Isn't that great?

No comments:

Post a Comment