Friday, November 20, 2009

Review: The Ultimate Cloth

**This is a Mama Buzz review for The Ultimate Cloth, It was provided for me free of charge for review**

Price: $6

Link: http://www.ultimateclothamerica.com/index.html

Media Blurb:

The Ultimate Cloth is eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a money and time saver. The Ultimate Cloth is a brand new technology – in fact, it is the only cloth to receive a new patent in the last 25 years. The Ultimate Cloth is a simple, green and effective one-step cleaning process. The Ultimate Cloth cleans any hard surface – glass, wood, granite, stainless steel and many more – with just water! No longer do you have to use harsh chemicals in your home, nor do you need spend hundreds of dollars per year buying them. The Ultimate Cloth has been lab tested to remove 96% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals. And, can cut 50% off your cleaning time. The Ultimate Cloth is truly the ultimate in green cleaning."


My Blurb:

I really like this cloth. It resembles a very rugged paper towel, and it has been used primarily in my kitchen since it arrived in my mailbox. Clicking on the link above will take you to their very informative website with many, many suggestions for usage. I tried it out on the following:

1. My stainless steel kitchen sink. I love it. I am an occasional follower of the FLYLady (and her goal of the shiny sink). Keeping this cloth handy made for a great finishing touch to a clean sink, especially by getting rid of the water spots and leaving a shine that I love. I also used it to wipe down my stainless steel bowl on my Kitchenaid mixer, again, great results.

2. I used it to scrub my stove. I was almost hesitant at first, since I did not want to damage the cloth . . . but its durability impressed me as I got some rather tough spots cleaned.

3. Windows/Mirrors. My small children like to leave fingerprints on my windows, and toothpastey water splashes on my bathroom mirrors. This worked well on those jobs, but I did have a small learning curve on the level of dampness that the cloth should be at for these jobs. Not a big deal at all for me.

4. I didn't realize it until I read it on the website, but it can be used as a flat mop refill. I have the swiffer model that takes both wet and dry refills so I ran to try it out. I like how quickly I could give my kitchen floor a cleaning without worrying about what chemicals I was leaving on my floors. I would mop, remove it, rinse/ring it out, and replace. No sick feeling in my stomach trying to calculate how much each of those refills was eating out of my grocery budget!

I love that it can be bleached, although I have not tried that yet. It can also go into the washing machine. I usually let it air dry on my kitchen towel rack (aka stove handle) and then fold it away in the towel drawer for its next use. Be careful to advise husbands, house guests, and if you are so lucky . . . your maid . . . that this is not a disposable towel.

I like to get my children involved in the household cleaning, and I feel very comfortable with handing them The Ultimate Cloth and letting them clean what they can. (usually they are armed with spray bottles and some paper towels) I believe the $6 price tag will save lots for our family in the paper towel department!

FREE OFFER FROM THE MAKERS OF THE ULTIMATE CLOTH

Want to try it out for yourself?

Become a fan on Facebook (Click on Facebook link)
or Twitter (Click on Twitter Link)

Those links will provide you with the info you need to obtain YOUR free ULTIMATE CLOTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment